If you aren’t happy with your online purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund (excluding original delivery fees).
Right of withdrawal:
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 14 days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the last good(s) in your order. The easiest way to exercise your right of withdrawal is to simply fill in the return form attached in your parcel and return the goods to us, using the pre-paid return label we have provided you with. You will find the instructions on how to do this on the delivery note in your parcel.
However, to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order, before the withdrawal period has expired.
Purchased in our shop?
All of our goods are checked at point of sale if purchased in store, so we cannot be responsible for any damages once it leaves our shop.
- Please note all items purchased online must be checked upon receipt of delivery.
- Contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item. Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Please attach a clear photo of the damage/faulty item.
- In your email, please include your name, address and telephone number and a description of the issue.
- Once we have your email we will contact you to arrange replacement, repair or a refund. We may also require more information.
- Please do not send anything to us without contacting us first.
- You may be required to return your item to us, if so, the cost and tracking of the item is your responsibility. We cannot be liable for items not returned to us upon request. We suggest a tracking service should be used when returning items. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- Items must be returned in their original and unused condition.
- Approved returns will be refunded by the original method of payment within 14 days. Once processed, debit card/credit card refunds can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account.We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- Any design work or bespoke purchases (including card art) made are unfortunately not eligible for exchange or refund unless proven faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If we have partially refunded you for a damaged item this voids your returns policy.